The principles of the concept of environmental policy
The main concern of management of the company is to satisfy the needs of customers with minimal impact on the environment. To achieve this, the company commits itself to:
- Compliance with obligations arising from legislation and other requirements to which the company is committed to.
- Publish Environmental Policy and openly communicate this information to all employees.
- To training in order to raise environmental level and awareness of employees.
- Ensure the implementation and the maintenance of Environmental management systems and programs to achieve the objectives.
- Maintain and develop relations and communication with the public in matters of environmental protection.