29th Annual General Meeting
Information on resolutions of the 29th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Železiarne Podbrezová a.s.
The 29th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (hereinafter AGM) was summoned by the Board of Directors of Železiarne Podbrezová a.s. on 21 June 2021.
- The AGM approved the Annual Report submitted by the Board of Directors on business activities, assets, and financial performance in 2020, and considered the Information on the business plan.
- The Report on the activities of the Supervisory Board in 2020 was considered.
- The AGM approved the Separate and Consolidated Financial Statements presented as at 31 December 2020. The AGM approved Deloitte Audit s.r.o. as the auditor for the new accounting term.
- The AGM approved settlement of loss for 2020 as follows:
Net profit/(loss) for 2020EUR (3 010 511) - Mandatory allotment to the reserve fund- - Settlement from retained earnings of previous yearsEUR (3 010 511) Balance of Reserve fund after profit distributionEUR 16 212 118 Balance of retained earnings of previous years after loss settlementEUR 108 366 257
- Due to the expiry of the term of office, the AGM re-elected Ing. Vladimír Soták, Ing. Marian Kurčík, and Ing. Mária Niklová as the members of the Board of Directors. The AGM re-elected Ing. Vladimír Soták as the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- The AGM considered the resignation of the member of the Board of Directors - Ing. Milan Srnka, PhD.
- Due to the expiry of the term of office, the AGM re-elected Ing. Jozef Marčok and Luigi Cuzzolin as the members of the Supervisory Board.
- The AGM approved the amendment of the Articles of the Company. Amendment of the Articles relates to the change in the lines of business - deletion of the line: “Factoring and Forfaiting”.