26th Annual General Meeting
Information on resolutions of the 26th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Železiarne Podbrezová a.s.
The 26th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (hereinafter AGM) was summoned by the Board of Directors of Železiarne Podbrezová a.s. on 25 June 2018 with the following agenda:
1. Opening and election of the bodies of AGM (chairman, recorder of the minutes, persons to attest the minutes, persons to count the votes).
2. Annual report by the Board of Directors on the business activities, assets, and financial performance in 2017, and Information on the business plan.
3. Report on the activities of the Supervisory Board.
4. Approval of the separate and consolidated financial statements prepared as at
31 December 2017, the proposal for dividends, royalties, distribution of the profit for 2017, and appointment of auditor for the new accounting term.
5. Amendment of the Articles of the Company.
31 December 2017. The AGM approved Deloitte Audit s.r.o. as the auditor for the new accounting term.
|Retained earnings from years 2004 to 2010|
EUR 6 367 121
|- Dividends to shareholders |
(EUR 2.00 per share i.e. 5.88% from the face value of the share)
EUR 4 768 270
|- Royalties to the members of the Board of Directors|
EUR 550 000
|- Royalties to the members of the Supervisory Board|
EUR 180 000
|Net profit for 2017|
EUR 4 048 232
|- Mandatory allotment to the reserve fund|
|- Transfer to retained earnings from previous years|
EUR 4 048 232